We conducted a study with students from our school and asked them what they thought were the best ways for studying and improving their English out side of English lessons. The results revealed some of the tried and tested methods, but also threw up a few surprises. Let us know what you think and if you would add any of your own!
- Talking to an English friend.
- Moving to an English speaking country
- Watching films and t.v in English
- Listening to English radio
- Reading a short novel (such a a teenagers series)
- Listening to music with English lyrics
- Getting an English girlfriend/boyfreind
- Starting an ‘English club’ with freinds
- Bookmarking favorite English websites to read each day
- Watching You Tube videos
We hope you found this list useful and would love to hear your own suggestions.